Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Pollutes Water - Lexi


What Pollutes  Water?

By Lexi


      I think that people need to stop polluting the water. People shouldn’t even throw their trash in ponds or water. Who would put their trash in ponds or lakes? I wouldn’t dump trash in the water. If people didn’t help clean the water I would be sad because we need water so we can drink clean water.

      I think people shouldn’t put oil in the water at all. To solve this problem people need to pick up dirty trash so we can drink healthy water, go swimming, and fishing. I would be so happy is people helped the community. Everyone should help the animals that were hurt and attacked by water pollution. I would be safer if we had less pollution. My action plan is to tell people that we need less trash in the water.              

No comments:

Post a Comment